- Please come to your appointment without any makeup on your eyes, as this procedure works best with clean dry lashes.
- Avoid getting lashes wet within 24 hours. This includes showers, steam rooms, saunas, or hot yoga.
- We encourage refraining from wearing mascara within 24 hours.
Every 4 - 6 weeks.
- Avoid getting lashes wet within 24 hours. This includes showers, steam, saunas, or hot yoga.
- Avoid picking, pulling, twisting, or tugging on your lashes as this can damage your natural lashes.
- Please do not cut your extensions, as this can damage your natural lashes.
- Avoid using a mechanical lash curler
- We recommend avoiding waterproof or water-based mascara, as well as avoiding the base of the lashes.
- We recommend cleaning your lashes nightly with a water-based cleanser.
- We encourage brushing/grooming your lashes daily with a disposable mascara wand.
- Avoid excessively touching your lashes, as this will transfer oil and grime to your lashes.
- We recommend applying serums and eye creams 30 minutes prior to sleep to allow for full absorption.
- We encourage sleeping on your back.
- Please come to all lash appointments with clean lashes.
45 min / less than 2 weeks
60 min / 2-3 weeks
75 min / 3-4 weeks
90 min / 3-4 weeks
Full set is required if you are over 4+ weeks since your last fill