- It is very important to refrain from the use of alcohol, aspirin, or other blood thinners, such as Aleve or ibuprofen 24 hours before your appointment.
- Please refrain from taking vitamin E or fish oil pills 7 days prior to the application.
- The use of the above products can cause excessive bleeding and will negatively affect longevity of the semi permanent make up procedure. In some circumstances, the procedure will prematurely be stopped.
- Please avoid caffeine (coffee, energy drinks, etc.) 24 hours before your appointment. Limiting your caffeine intake will help your facial muscles relax ensuring best results.
What is Microblading?
Microbalding, also known as brows embroidery, is a semi permanent hairstroke technique that uses a fine blade to deposit pigments into the skin. The strokes appear crisp and fine because the color is impacted close to the surface and there is no spilling under the skin. This is a procedure for people who want to enhance the look if their eyebrows with provided results of natural looking, hair-like strokes. It works regardless the amount of hair you have. People suffering from alopecia, trichotillomania, or other hair loss conditions greatly benefit from mircoblading.
The pigments used are formulated to match original eyebrow color, and if eyebrows are still present, blend in naturally. After the procedure the initial color is darker and fades after a couple of weeks. Because if this, it's important to get a touch up as different skin types take the pigmentation differently. Overall, the results are a natural, flawlessly, fuller brow.
Results from microblading can last 1 - 3 years depending on certain factors of the procedure like skin type and if the client followed the precare instructions. It's recommended to get a touch up on an annual basis to retain shape of the brow and saturation of the pigment.
Please read out cancellation policy as a courtesy to our professionals and to efficiently accommodate clients.
- An initial, non-refundable $200 deposit is required at time of appointment.
- If you need to reschedule, it needs to be done 48 hours before your scheduled appointment. Failure to notify the salon within 48 hours will result in a $100 reschedule fee.
- There are no exceptions for a no show.